Monday, May 9, 2011

Huh What?

Shoot, just got reminded my birthday's tomorrow. Today, for a lot of people. You know, I feel weird enough getting "in advance" happy birthday messages, but to get plain boring "happy birthday from us" emails kind of freaks me out. Not even gonna lie. You, as a company, do not know me. You don't need to send personal sentiment. I can appreciate it, it's just a little weird. Like getting bras from grandma at 8.

I already went to my birthday dinner. I just had Mother's Day. I have to say, Mother's Day kind of sucks the fun out of my birthday, having them so close. All there is to do is guilt trip myself over the fact that I'm not working. I'll probably spend my birthday cleaning the house or something.

One of my friends is buying me a cigar. He's going to kidnap my husband and I to pick it out. Now that, I have no complaints about!!

In honor of the birthday, I have to label my first babe and song of the day!

Mayhap she was a little scandalous, but she had a few inspirational words and was the epitome of attraction. She's feminine, she's hot, she's... well, dead. But was. We'll say WAS.



And for a song of the day, well, it's my birthday, and I hardly care. So I'm going to share a song from a lovely man I share a birthday with, Mr. Fred Astaire!






Well, I wish you all a fantastic night.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, I hope it turned out good - even if you did just clean the house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I actually took some time off, and my husband took me out and bought me truffles and a bottle of wine. So it wasn't bad after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn was amazing, wasn't she?

    ReplyDelete